EXCLUSIVE: Interview With Nigerian Upcoming Artiste 'xucceedo' @its_xucceeedo



WOW amazing they call him the ‘Set Me Up crooner, mr punani now he is called the #oyin ishio ku(king of the city) #mr obalende Crooner, Xucceedo is definitely an act to look out for as he works diligently to always give his fans the best of good music and after dropping‘punani’ jam some months back, he has decided to team up with Music Producer‎, So Plain to cook up this new jam he titled, “obalende”. Enjoy the interview below;




SHEYMANSBLOG: How did you get the name XUCCEDO?

XUCCEEDO: My name is success so xucceedo was gotten 4rm my name
.
SHEYMANSBLOG: When did you start making music?

XUCCEEDO: I started music officially 2009.

SHEYMANSBLOG: What made want to take up music seriously?

XUCCEEDO: For me music has always been part of me right from childhood days so i have always been taken music seriously.

SHEYMANSBLOG: For those who have not heard your music, describe your style/sound in 2 words.

XUCCEEDO: My style of music is classic and rhythmic.

SHEYMANSBLOG: Do you have a main theme to your music or do you cover various topics ?

XUCCEEDO: Sing about everything that has to do with itself so it's depends on how the music comes.

SHEYMANSBLOG: Tell us about your song OBALENDE What was the inspiration behind it ,how did it come about. 

XUCCEEDO: yeah obalende is a song for the people when i mean people i mean for you and me, for the blind, for the cripple, for children,mamas,papas n everybody cause no matter what it is u r doing in life once God is involved there must be a way out, so the inspiration of the song is based on my life story and my hustle as a musician cause no matter what u face in life if u believe in wat u do n call on God he must open ways.




SHEYMANSBLOG: Which 3 NIGERIAN artists would you most want to work with and why?

XUCCEEDO: I want to work with a whole lot of them but since u say which 3,i would want to work with ,I will start with Davido that is cause I like the way he flows on every song he is on point, Patoranking cause we are 4rm the same hood n aside that I see him to be very talented too then, 2face of cause  u know that is every up comers dream,yeah I call him 2baba a.k.a person papa cause 2baba has been like a father to me in the industry and in one way or the other he has helped my career grow unknowingly to him.

SHEYMANSBLOG: Apart from music what other activities do you take part in ?

XUCCEEDO: Aside music I love to read books @ my free times n i love to play monopoly, have fun and touring.


SHEYMANSBLOG: What makes you stand out from other artists?

XUCCEEDO: Sincerely speaking I don’t know but all I can say is that I think it's God grace and blessing.

SHEYMANSBLOG: Is there anything your fans will be surprised to know about you.

XUCCEEDO: Is that I fear God I love my family; friends and I love my fans too.




 WATCH    SET UP

Enjoy the interview below;
WATCH DONT DULL

Enjoy the interview below;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog